Here are several irrigation resource links specific to New Mexico, including licensing, certification, and additional relevant resources:

1. New Mexico Office of the State Engineer – Water Rights Division:

2. New Mexico State University Extension – Agricultural and Natural Resources:

3. New Mexico Department of Agriculture – Agricultural Programs and Resources:

4. New Mexico Irrigation Association (NMIA):

5. New Mexico Certified Crop Adviser (CCA) Program:

Please note that specific licensing, certification, and program availability may vary over time. It’s recommended to visit the respective websites and contact the relevant organizations or agencies for the most up-to-date information and resources related to irrigation in New Mexico.

Contact Me

Whether you have questions about irrigation techniques, need personalized advice, want to provide feedback, or are interested in exploring collaboration opportunities, I’m here to assist you. Your inquiries and ideas are highly valued. Looking forward to hearing from you!