Here are several irrigation resource links specific to Montana, including licensing, certification, and additional relevant resources:

1. Montana Department of Natural Resources and Conservation – Water Resources Division:

2. Montana State University Extension – Irrigation:

3. Montana Department of Agriculture – Agronomy Division:

4. Montana Irrigation Association (MIA):

5. Montana Certified Crop Adviser (CCA) Program:

Please note that specific licensing, certification, and program availability may vary over time. It’s recommended to visit the respective websites and contact the relevant organizations or agencies for the most up-to-date information and resources related to irrigation in Montana.

Contact Me

Whether you have questions about irrigation techniques, need personalized advice, want to provide feedback, or are interested in exploring collaboration opportunities, I’m here to assist you. Your inquiries and ideas are highly valued. Looking forward to hearing from you!