Here are several irrigation resource links specific to Kentucky, including licensing, certification, and additional relevant resources:

1. Kentucky Division of Water:

2. University of Kentucky – College of Agriculture, Food and Environment:

3. Kentucky Department of Agriculture:

4. Kentucky Certified Crop Adviser (CCA) Program:

5. Kentucky Farm Bureau:

6. Kentucky Irrigation Association (KIA):

Please note that specific licensing, certification, and program availability may vary over time. It’s recommended to visit the respective websites and contact the relevant organizations or agencies for the most up-to-date information and resources related to irrigation in Kentucky.

Contact Me

Whether you have questions about irrigation techniques, need personalized advice, want to provide feedback, or are interested in exploring collaboration opportunities, I’m here to assist you. Your inquiries and ideas are highly valued. Looking forward to hearing from you!