Here are several irrigation resource links specific to Kansas, including licensing, certification, and additional relevant resources:

1. Kansas Department of Agriculture – Water Resources:

2. Kansas State University – Irrigation Research and Extension:

3. Kansas Water Office:

4. Kansas Certified Crop Adviser (CCA) Program:

5. Kansas Department of Agriculture – Pesticide and Fertilizer Program:

Please note that specific licensing, certification, and program availability may vary over time. It’s recommended to visit the respective websites and contact the relevant organizations or agencies for the most up-to-date information and resources related to irrigation in Kansas.

Contact Me

Whether you have questions about irrigation techniques, need personalized advice, want to provide feedback, or are interested in exploring collaboration opportunities, I’m here to assist you. Your inquiries and ideas are highly valued. Looking forward to hearing from you!