Connecticut does not have a specific state agency or organization dedicated solely to irrigation regulation or certification. However, here are a few resources that may provide information and assistance regarding irrigation practices and water management in Connecticut:

1. Connecticut Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP):

2. University of Connecticut Cooperative Extension System – Center for Land Use Education and Research (CLEAR):

3. Connecticut Irrigation Contractors Association (CICA):

4. Connecticut Agricultural Experiment Station (CAES):

5. Connecticut Farm Bureau Association:

It’s important to note that regulations and requirements related to irrigation may vary based on local ordinances and water management districts in Connecticut. Therefore, it is advisable to consult with local municipalities, water authorities, or agricultural extension offices for specific guidance and any potential local licensing or certification requirements that may exist.

Additionally, contacting local irrigation professionals, landscapers, or industry associations in Connecticut may provide more specific and up-to-date information regarding irrigation practices and resources in the state.

Contact Me

Whether you have questions about irrigation techniques, need personalized advice, want to provide feedback, or are interested in exploring collaboration opportunities, I’m here to assist you. Your inquiries and ideas are highly valued. Looking forward to hearing from you!